This tutorial will give you real Work – Experience exposure in software development specifically front end development. The idea of this course is at the end of this course you would have understood and worked on a real Work – Experience project.
This course is designed for students looking to become Front-End Developers its a 3 month work experience scheme designed to give you skills which will make you more employable and land that first Front-End Developer job.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to team and methodology approach.
- Live meetings and team overview.
- Source Code Set up and Project Setup.
- Introduction to front end code base and tools.
- Demonstration of front end libraries and best practices.
- Overview of react components and redux hooks and other advanced features.
- Git hub pull request , task handling and ticket issues.
- Overview how the methodology approach works and how tasks are completed.
- Task allocation and review.
- Task Explanation and support.
- Task review and feedback.
- Contribution overview with feedback on strengths and weakness.