This tutorial is a follow up on the 3 month Work Experience Course but providing extra learning as well as more real Work – Experience exposure. The purpose of this course is at the end of this you will understand the Full stack Architecture and a glimpse of what is required in order to become a full stack developer.
This course is designed for students looking to become Front-End Developer as well as Cross platform Mobile Developer. At the end of this course you will be more better in a position to be employable. Also this course can teach you other areas more than just Front – End Development.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to team and methodology approach.
- Live meetings and team overview.
- Source Code Set up and Project Setup.
- Introduction to front end code base and tools.
- Demonstration of front end libraries and best practices.
- Overview of react components and redux hooks and other advanced features.
- Git hub pull request , task handling and ticket issues.
- Overview how the methodology approach works and how tasks are completed.
- Task allocation and review.
- Task Explanation and support.
- Task review and feedback.
- Contribution overview with feedback on strengths and weakness.
- Introduction to mobile development and full stack development architecture.
- Introduction to native mobile development and cross platform mobile development.
- Mobile development SDK setup Android and IOS.
- Source code setup and project setup.
- Introduction to React-Native libraries for building mobile apps cross platform.
- Demonstration of React-Native Component styling.
- Demonstration to Sagas for React-native and differences of data passing and consumption.
- Mobile Development Task Management and Contribution Overview.