This tutorial will teach you the begining of your stages in becoming a DevOps Engineer. The purpose of this course is teach you how to launch servers and set Regions and familirase yourself with AWS services.
This course is designed to be completed in 6 weeks and is designed to give you the skills to be comtorable using AWS services. And also to be able to launch your own servers.
What Will You Learn?
- AWS: DevOps and AWS Introduction.
- AWS: Enviroment Setup.
- AWS: EC2 Mangement with CLI .
- AWS AMI and Elastic Load Balancing.
- AWS OSI Model and Scaling Types.
- AWS: Auto Scaling, SSH.
- AWS:Apache2 and Security Group.
- AWS: Securing IAM Users and Creating S3 Bucket.
- AWS: Types of Tiers, and ways of accessing services.