This tutorial will teach you the begining of your stages in becoming a DevOps Engineer. The purpose of this course is teach you how to launch servers and set Regions and familirase yourself with AWS services.
This course is designed to be completed in 6 weeks and is designed to give you the skills to be comtorable using AWS services. And also to be able to launch your own servers.
What Will You Learn?
- AWS: What is Data and DB / DBMS.
- AWS: Relational Database Management System vs Non Relational Database Management System.
- AWS: Cloud Database Services and what is DBA .
- AWS: What is RDS and Running MySQL on RDMS.
- AWS : RDS engines, RDS Durability and Availability and Scalability.
- AWS: Read Replicas, RDS Backups and Snapshots.
- AWS: Creating RDS engine and VPC For the RDS.