This tutorial will teach you how to use Git and GitHub for version control . The purpose of this course is to ensure you are able to use GitHub with your source code and know how to use the worlds most popular version control software.
This course is designed to be completed in 3 weeks and is designed to give you the skills to administer your source code effectively on GitHub.
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction, What is Git and Version Control.
- Git Commands, Creating Github account.
- Using Git on your Local Machine and installing git.
- Using the Terminal and git cloning from the terminal.
- Git commit Command and Git Add Command.
- Git push command and SSH keys.
- Github workflow vs Git workflow, Forking in Git.
- Git Branch and undoing in Git.