This course is designed to be completed in 9 weeks and is designed to give you the skills to becoming a React Developer. And also to be able to build your very own Front-End Projects.
What Will You Learn?
- JS: Syntax, Introduction.
- JS: SPA(Single Page Application) VS MPA(Multipage Application).
- JS: CDN(Content Delivery Network), Components .
- JS: JSX and HTML vs JSX.
- JS: Styling, Component Props.
- JS: Component State, Handing Events.
- JS: React Forms, CRA(Create - React - App ) Tool.
- JS: NPM, React Routes.
- JS: Conditional Component Rendering, List and Keys.
- JS: Pass Data from Parent to Child and Vice versa.
- JS: React Hooks, React Redux
- JS: React Thunks, Fetch API.
- JS: Axios, CodeSplitting.
- JS: Lazy Loading, React Debugging and Techniques.
- JS: Testing with Jest/Enzyme.
- JS: Performance Tools, CSS in JS.
- JS: React Bootstrap, Material UI and WebPack.
- JS: React With Firebase (Backend) Project.
Student Ratings & Reviews
No Review Yet